lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

Some movie quotes

"The worth of a life is not determined by a single failure or a solitary success". -The Emperor's Club


“Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” - What a girl wants

"Some people can't believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first". - Good Will Hunting

“I don't want to cram in sex or guns or car chases or characters learning profound life lessons or growing or coming to like each other or overcome obstacles to succeed in the end. The book isn't like that, and life isn't like that, it just isn't”. -Adaptation

“It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything”. -Fight Club

“The things you own end up owning you”. -Fight Club 

“I don't think you're quitting because you believe these things you say. I don't. I think you want to believe them, because you're quitting. And you want me to agree with you, and you want me to say, 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're right. It's all fucked up. It's a fucking mess. We should all go live in a fucking log cabin. But I won't. I don't agree with you. I do not. I can't”. -Se7en 

“Wanting people to listen, you can’t just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you’ll notice you’ve got their strict attention”. - Se7en

“I just don't think I can continue to live in a place that embraces and nurtures apathy as if it was virtue”. -Se7en
 
“There are some hurts that you never completely get over. And you think that time will diminish their presence and to a degree it does, but it still hurts because well, hurt hurts”. - The Story of Us

“Love is an accident waiting to happen, Desire is a stranger you think you know, Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves, Truth is a game we play to win. Those who believe in love at first sight never stop looking”. - Closer 


“Some memories are best forgotten”. - Memento 

“Everybody's hell is different. It's not all fire and pain. The real hell is your life gone wrong”. - What Dreams May Come

"Don't ever let somebody tell you...You can't do something". - The Pursuit of Happyness
  

“Sometimes the simplest idea can make the biggest difference”. - Pay It Forward

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario