viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

About passion and writing and such


Nothing can give you more satisfaction than being passionate about something.

Everyone should have a passion, that thing that makes everything else make sense. That makes life have sense.

I can call myself lucky for having it, but if you’re looking for one, why not in any little thing in life? Experiencing what life has to offer you.

And that’s where writing comes in, by being one of those things life is offering me, and I’ll take it.

I want to develop passion for writing, one that burns my soul and flows through my body, slipping thoughts from my mind and falling gently into words through my fingers, and then, to its final destination: your eyes.


What about you, what new things is life offering you?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario